Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rough Day

I seem to be stuck in a dilemma and don't know where to go. I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to assist me. Here it is: I've over-committed my computer to more than it can handle by downloading the contents of my camera. It is throwing a fit and refuses to carry out the tasks I ask in a quick, orderly fashion. Panicking (spelling???HELP!), for my computer is my whole existence, I bought cd-r's to copy all my pictures to. The problem is that now that I've ruined five out of the seven cds, still none of my pictures are saved. I think my computer is playing a trick on me, it says the pictures are written onto the cd, but then I can't open them. Someone...HELP.

To add to my already stressful life (I am constantly busy and stressed, yet I really have nothing to do), my sister called me today from Jerusalem!! and I missed it. Yes, I am the girl who refuses to pick up the phone unless I know who will be on the other end, and feel that that particular person will enhance my current situation instead of distracting. This ridiculous attitude cost me my first phone conversation with someone in Jerusalem! And probably the only conversation from there I will ever have. The voicemail that I checked directly after it was recorded, cursed me for being such a piece of work (not really, but it should have). From now on I vow to answer every phone call that is labeled "unknown"!



The winners!!





These have nothing to do with my posting, but we did have an ugly sweater party a while ago and here are some pictures.

No comments: