Sunday, December 16, 2007

Attack of the Macks!

I decided it is finally time to post my life on the web. I've tried myspace and facebook, but cannot seem to figure out how work those programs, and since my wonderful husband likes to change them to make me look like some kind of freak, it is time that I took control. But I have to admit that the main reason for this new creation is that my first semester in my master's program is over, and rather than watch another True Hollywood Story or join Ben on craigslist, I fingured I would put my skills to something productive. I can't promise that I will keep up on this blog, or that I will create another post, but here's a start.
Blogging is a complicated process in that everything has so many choices. I obviously haven't gotten very far, but already I had to chose from a number of layouts. That by itself was difficult since I could not see the difference between the layouts. And then there's the fonts, which all pretty much look the same except for windings or whatever the hell that is that no one can even read so I don't understand why they even give you that option. Maybe one day I'll write a posting in that to give me some type of appreciation for the font.
My sister just informed me that my first blog is supposed to be a background on the family...sorry. In short, there's me (Jessica), my husband Ben, and our son Gus. We live in Las Vegas and are readily awaiting the day we get to leave this hell-hole (maybe that's just me...and I'll claim Gus for that one too). Ben and I are both full time students. Ben works for Apx Alarm during the summers, and for fun he plays on the computer. Seeing that I wouldn't be blogging if I had anything better to do, this is my hobby...tonight.

4 comments:

Courtney M said...

haha this made me laugh, and I am so exited!

Jenny said...

its funny you don't write like you talk so i'm having trouble picturing your voice behind this. BUT i think you should definitely keep up the blogging and put some links to people you love (ahem, me...and your sisters too i want to see her little girl)

Ry and Wendi said...

Dude you work for APX...we have their alarm system in our house and the customer service are hell to work with...hook a brother up with a direct number when I have a problem...

Impressive blogging by the way...hope you and Gus got everything cleaned up for Jessica...

Josh & Dianna said...

haha i love this post. and i love how you call gus your son because i definitely call Koko my daughter. How was the first semester?? UPDATE ON DIANNA'S LIFE: Im graduating from the SDSU MSW prgm this May! im in a state of shock by this. will you come to the grad party? or maybe even the graduation?
-di