
So Jessica is asleep right now, and left her computer on while logged into this online universe... She crashed after finishing hosting a baby shower with Katie Gregory for Courtney Stewart, and left me and Gus to do the clean up work. No I'm kidding, but seriously, does anyone else get this erie feeling when writing this blogging thing, kinda like they are the last person alive, and you are just posting this to see if there is anyone out there? It's like I'm writing into a black hole waiting for this computer to echo back after I type something. I can hear it in my head- Hello? Hello! - Wow it's talking back, nevermind, that was an echo, got me though!
5 comments:
YES! you made a blog! I am here and adding you to my blogroll. YAY.
I am so glad you guys have a blog! It is the best way to keep up with everyone's lives in this busy world.
Be sure to post often!
BTW, Twilight is my screen name just in case you didn't know who I was-
Tammy Curletto
hahaha Ben get off Jessicas blog, you should start your own....like the deep thoughs of Ben Mack. That would be great.
Yes Ben- that's what happens when you have a hollow head
Did you just go see "I am Legend"?
Post a Comment