




I feel inadequate to write of such a great man, kindred friend, and wonderful prophet. I feel that I have not only lost a leader, but my best friend, the one who has been my strength through the hardest times of my life; the one I have turned to for words of comfort, for reprimanding, for guidance. It is hard to portray the feelings I have for President Hinckley, a man I have never met in person, but feel that I know so well. President Hinckley may have been great in years, but the innocence and purity that his face portrayed was that of a small child. In a world that is often feared, his presence brought comfort and reassurance of God's plan.
I am comforted to have a sure knowledge that President Hinckley has a special place prepared for him in Heaven, alongside his beloved wife. As for myself, he will be truly missed.
1 comment:
Amen brother...awesome tribute!
Post a Comment