Blaine's doings:
- Today Ben was in the process of disciplining Blaine for something, when Blaine went and snuggled right up to him and looked innocently at him with his big blue eyes. To which Ben said "nevermind". I wonder who's going to have to be the disciplinary in this house.
- One of the first animal noises I taught Blaine was an elephant (along with a bunny). Blaine purses his lips together and blows air out. The best part about this little trick is that he now enjoys doing it when he has a full mouth of juice. He especially likes doing it when I get my face up close to him. Regardless of how mad I get, he laughs and thinks this is the best trick.
- Blaine has started to be put in time out for repeated bad behavior (throwing dirt all over the house and hitting me when he doesn't get his way). I love that he now knows what time-out is, and I can threaten him with it to get him to listen.
- He has started becoming attached to his blankets. He likes to take his blankets with him out of the crib and snuggle with them. Sometimes he brings a blanket to me and wants me to wrap it around him like a cape, and then sit on my lap. He also will grab a blanket when we're going somewhere and want to take it in the car. However, the best was the other night Ben and I were sitting on the couch and I was using a blanket to keep warm. Blaine got up and came and got my blanket, then proceeded to give it to Ben. What the heck?!
- I took Blaine over to his cousins the other day to try and ride a tricycle. I was so fun to push him around and try to keep his feet on the peddles. When I finally let him try it himself, he sat backwards and pushed himself around with his feet. I guess he'll get it sometime?

- Blaine is obsessed with his cousin Carly. Whenever he sees her (even from a long distance), he runs to her yelling "Caly, Caly". He wants to do everything she's doing.
- Blaine has decided he's way too big for his high chair anymore. Whenever I tell him it's time to eat and to get in his high chair, he goes straight to his mini table and sits there. If he's eating something messy, I force him to get in his highchair, and it usually turns into a huge fight. By the time I get him in the highchair (forcing his legs through the holes), he refuses to eat anything because he's so mad.

The Wild Animal Park with friends:
Blaine folding his arms during the prayer, but he can't keep his eyes off Toy Story:
And now for the REAL news: Gus turned four on March 25th. And the poor neglected dog wasn't even remembered on his birthday...so we threw him an extreme birthday party on the same day as my sister, Natalie's, birthday, cake included. Natalie is for Natalie, G for Gus (Grandma made the cake).
No comments:
Post a Comment