Friday, September 4, 2009
Update
Before I had Blaine, I thought of all the things I was going to accomplish as a stay-at-home mom. I had big plans to get caught up on my scrapbooking, learn to quilt, blog consistantly, and the list goes on. When I first got my dog, I can remember spending hours scrapbooking while he lounged around the house. I felt like this baby thing would be similar. Obviously no one wanted to inform me that every second of mine would be completely occupied and my first child (Gus) would be totally neglected. In case you're getting the wrong idea, I am far from complaining. I LOVE staying home with Blaine. I'm not going to pretend that I felt this way in the beginning; motherhood, plus moving around, threw me through a loop. I keep trying to figure out how I missed the memo: motherhood=hard. After spending 24/7 with this little guy for the past three months, I now consider myself a Blaine expert, and mommy/Blaine time has become the best part of every day. The point of this long saga is to give myself an excuse for not keeping up on my blogging. Here are a few pictures of our last month.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
the first 3 months are definitely the hardest, then you slowly get some of your life back. well, it depends on the baby but thats how it was for me.
i was wondering what blaine looked like now! he's pretty cute. i can't decide if he's a little ben or a little jessica- i'm leaning towards ben.
Can't say I'm 100% sure what to expect myself from motherhood. I think we probably just have to learn on the job, like you've done! He is so so cute and chubby, I love it!
so pleased you posted!! :) Jess, he is the cutest little boy! Good work! I want to meet him. Our children need to be introduced to each other.
Oh Jessica, he is so cute.
By the way, motherhood is not a "breeze" but it sure blows in feelings you've never felt before. I too am grateful that I get to stay home with my kiddos.
I can't believe how much Blaine has changed in the short time since we last saw him! I especially love the picture of him complaining with Tyler and Uncle Brandon! We miss you guys!
By the by, I don't think any mother can fully grasp the all consuming responsibility of a baby until she's going through it. And if other mothers try to tell you, you just think they have it extra hard or are over exagerating!
he's so cute jess! i can totally see you in him:)
He is SOOOOOO cute! Can't wait for his future BFF to get here!
The last photo is one of the cutest I've ever seen!
i can't believe how much he has changed! I am so glad that things are getting easier. It always takes time and you really did well with having him not at home home.I really need to come and see you next time I am down there. I wanted to stop by when I was there but I had heard that you had your house a little occupied! Anyway, glad all is going well and it is so weird that I dont see you at all! Keep in touch
He is so cute! I love that last picture. I am thinking all the girls will be little jessicas and the boys little bens. :)
You guys got a cute little boy! Hope all is going well! Tell Ben,Conrad says hello!!! Have great day.....
He has changed! He looks so much like Ben to me! I hope i get to meet the little guy soon. Cute, cute, cute!
he is just the cutest thing ever. miles is still talking about "baby blainey" and how he loved the animals he gave him. he wanted to know if he could be our baby and we could call him "miles" i am not kidding, we are a little obsessed with the guy. so move here already so we can smother him!
SOOO CUTE!
pic\#6, love to get her shorts off, pull her panties aside and eat her hairless c-I-d p-ss- while he looks on and learns, then she gets a c--k sucking lesson
Post a Comment