Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Chunk
Every person that meets Blaine lately has been telling me that he looks more like a four-month old than two. I just decided that this was probably because he's so good-looking:) However, Blaine went in for his two month appointment last week, and I found out that really...he is the size of a four month old. Blaine is in the 90% for his weight and above the 97% for his height! I had no idea I had such a big boy! I've since decided that we are going on a strict diet of feedings five times a day (only kidding). But really, he's growing out of his clothes faster than I can get them on him. I'll post some pictures when I figure out how to use this computer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
tall just like his daddy!!
he is a big boy!! we had so much fun hangin out! we will see you on tuesday!
lets see some pictures!
I agree with Lauren, he is going to be tall. Scotty has been in the high 90% his whole life and everyone has told me that a lot of times big and heavy babies become TALL people. My dad and brother are 6'4", 6'5" and were both big and thick babies.
Does he have big feet?
Of course he is going to be a sports star! Look at Ben and you! :)
We love em' big in this family!!
Post a Comment