Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Pictures!







12 comments:

lauren said...

whats his name??????

Tammy said...

Congrats on Baby Mack! and yes I agree, What's his name?

Mike and Tycie said...

He is sooo precious!!! How is Jessica doing?

Tycie
www.mikeandtycie.blogspot.com

brittney said...

I love the name baby Mack,after you name him am i allowed to still call him that? He is so adorable, thanks for letting us visit.

Britta Eve said...

Such cute pictures!! I love it!!

Rachel said...

Ohhh! I love those pictures! Doesn't Grandma look SO proud?
Yes, how is Jessica doing?

Alison said...

Do you guys like need suggestions for the name? I HAVE TONS! haha LOVE YOU GUYS!

dana and justin said...

awww you two are cute little parents and he is so precious! i can't wait to find out this little guy's name:)

Powell said...

He is beautiful! Congrats. I can't wait to see him. I haven't dared come over yet. When you're ready for visitors me and Ruger will run over!

Unknown said...

He is adorable! I am so happy to hear that everything went well for you. Congrats! He is beautiful!

cassaundra said...

he truly is one of the cutest babies i have ever seen. i love him already and CANNOT wait for his first trip to California!!!! when is that going to be ?? i've got to get my hands on him!

Anonymous said...

Mack DADDY......Congrats!
Randy Conrad