Here are some pictures of our amazing trip to Hawaii for Thanksgiving with my family. We had so much fun just sitting by the pool sipping pina coladas.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Merry Christmas
Almost every person we had guess, guessed a girl (including Ben and I). Even the Chinese calendar claimed it was a girl (which is supposed to be accurate). But...it's not. We're having a boy! At least the Dr is 80-90% sure. This actually came as a huge shock to me. I was completely convinced we were having a girl because of two very real dreams I had before I knew I was pregnant. I even had the name picked out and engraven on a picture frame: Eleanor Ruby Mack. But now I have to start from scratch. I don't know why I was so convinced it was a girl since I have always known I would have boys. But what do you name a boy?? Ben thinks we're going to name our kids Bible names like Nephi and Zedekiah (this argument could end our marriage). We'll see...
Here are some pictures of our amazing trip to Hawaii for Thanksgiving with my family. We had so much fun just sitting by the pool sipping pina coladas.










Here are some pictures of our amazing trip to Hawaii for Thanksgiving with my family. We had so much fun just sitting by the pool sipping pina coladas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
we are so excited for you guys! hawaii looks really nice right now!
i am shocked too! but so excited for you guys. i was so sure i was having a boy and then found out kate was a girl so who really knows!? did you cry? i totally did which is so dumb because the important thing is that the baby's healthy. anyways he will be such an adorable little boy!
i am emailing you some baby name websites i like!! i love to talk about baby names.
I am so exited you made a new post. Also you look really pretty in that last picture. Yellow is definitly your color. It goes nicely with your skin tone. Have you tried pink?? I bet you would look wonderful in pink ;)
YAY I am so excited! Now our little boys can play and be best friends! love you!
jess,
you are as cute as ever, and i am stoked about your boy! there are some normal names in the bible too...but good luck with that one. (maybe you can have bible middle names??) dont worry, i am sure you will have a girl sometime and can use the frame... ha ha. i love how prepared you were though. :)
Congratulations Toasty! A boy, how fun. Now he and Tyler can be friends! Your Hawaii pictures are so fun too, I just looked at Cree's and what beautiful pictures. You look great as always. I'm glad you guys had fun, and good luck agreeing on a name. I wish I had a suggestion for ya, but I don't. (Except that I do think mom gets the final say as she's the one who essentially has to do all the work in getting the wee one here and raising the lad!
I am partial to Ruby, but that is just me, and now that it doesn't work, we vote for Harvey. We like it so much in fact we just may use it if you pass on it because lets face it, this family produces BOYS!
i think we are all ready for a new post! i want to see that belly! (even though i just saw it like a month ago and it was non-existent...) have you made any more decisions on the name?
Post a Comment