Sunday, July 13, 2008

The last month...

Okay, I have to admit that posting is not my favorite thing to do. It's not that I have nothing to say (I talk talk about nothing for quite some time), it's that I feel like it's a task, something to add to my to-do list. If I only had to type than it would be much easier. But the best part about blogs are the pictures...and that takes a lot of my effort. I have to go find the cord, hook it to the camera, hook the camera to the computer, decide what pictures I don't look absolutely disgusting in, and wait for them to download. Too much work! I'm fully aware that I sound incredibly lazy, but that doesn't convince me to do it any more often.

So, quick update: We have been extremely busy, Ben working, and me...traveling (I do go to school and work too, plus scrapbooking, doing puzzles, and other really important things). Here are a few pictures of our incredibly exciting and thrilling lives in the past month:

Ben's family comes to visit:



Our Church history trip to Missouri:



Boating with friends:





The Del Mar Fair:




4th of July in Park City:

8 comments:

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Great pics! That's so nice that you included doing puzzles in your list of important things you do. :)

Courtney M said...

yay finally!! I wish we had a picture of us on the Alpine slides...but we wouldn't have been able to get one with both of us in same shot because I am lighting fast!

Jenny said...

posting is so rough but dont you feel so great afterward when you get lots of great comments? your 4th looked like fun! utah is always a fun place to be for the 4th of july.

lauren said...

oh good finally! you need to change more often to give me something to do on bedrest!!

Darci Buhl said...

Finally. It wasn't that bad, was it? Love the pics.

cassaundra said...

Finally! I have been missing your wit and wondering where in you guys have been. Love how short the life jacket is on Ben!!

Rachel said...

JESSICA NICOLE BELNAP MACK!!!!
You were here in UT and you didn't even tell us? You weasely rat!!
We would've liked to see you, you know! We even had a 3rd of July party at Aunt Gail's house you know!!
Well, did you have fun? It looks like you did.
And by the way, I have never seen you look discusting in ANY picture or in real life, you are just beautiful! Luv ya!!

Kiana Hayden said...

See, that wasn't so bad Jess! Keep it up!